The Naked Guy Upstairs


FIC/LINK:The Naked Guy Upstairs (TNGUS)
AUTHOR:AngryBadgerGirl


HOW THE AUTHOR DESCRIBES IT:It's You've Got Mail meets Pillow Talk meets...eh, you get the picture. It's the usual ABG yuks and lemons. Manwhoreward v. Straightlacedella. Love/Hate/Love/Banter/Sex. RATED M COS WHY ELSE DO YOU READ FIC, HONESTLY?

HOW I DESCRIBE IT: Bella moves into a new apartment building where her new neighbor upstairs is Edward, TNGUS. Naked cos the first time she meets him he is stark naked!! They make a deal that Edward will teach virgin Bella about the ins and outs of sex and in return she will be his accessory/date to his work functions. But of course crossing that line blurs the lines of friendship and something more.

CHAPT THAT WILL SUCK YOU IN: Chapter 1 - So so so funny!!! My fave line comes from Edward about how he knows Bella has brown eyes!

CHAPT THAT IS EPIC: Chapter 11 - Theres some role playing and something big happens to Bella ;) But the use of role playing is just to mask their inner emotions.
Its still a bit too early for the epic chapter though...so ill update again another time.

FINAL THOUGHT: This fic is effing amazing! It is loaded with sexual innuendos, witty banter, smutty goodness and more! Its such a light fic and funny and always ALWAYS leaves me grinning from ear to ear after the chapter! I love it so much! You will laugh til you cry!!!


SNSHYNE'S FINAL THOUGHT


Oh, TNGUS. How I love thee. No, truly. This is my feel good fic because every time I read it, I leave the chapter feeling good; all kinds of smiley and excited. I'm not sure if it's Edward's smooth talking ways or Bella's witty snark, but the combination is a dynamite power house of endorphins.


NO ONE writes wit and humor like AngryBadgerGirl. I say that with the utmost conviction. Who else can make me snort my vodka and swoon simultaneously? Who else can write a character that gives me stitches from laughing and just might also elicit a panty change? No one, I tell you. 


Everyone needs to read TNGUS. You'll be drawn in from chapter one as so many of us have been and you'll never want to let go. 

4 comments:

Kim1524 said...

First thing's first - any story that has a naked Edward in chapter 1 is a winner in my book!

This fic is delightful! It's humorous, intelligent and has a big splash of romance.

Bella moves into a new appartment, only to meet a very naked Edward on day one. She is a bit of a prude, while he is very much a manwhore. They soon form a friendship which includes sex lessons and "dates". They are both exactly what the other needs in terms of a "relationship" as they bring out the best in each other; they make the other realise that how they have been going about their lives isn't what they now want or need. Their feelings for each other get stronger as time passes, which leaves a lot of guilt, doubt and want.

TNGUS is filled with twitter stalking, flirting, hilarious one liners and a nickname from Edward that I adore. You will love it!

Krystle said...

TNGUS is a MUST read! It's hilarious and super sexy! Oh, and Alice and Rose deliver the most crude jokes and banter ever. It's a nice light FF to read...a great change up between other more intense fanfics.

Bauble, I totally grinned ear to ear when you mentioned how TGNUS knew Bella's eyes were brown. Ah - I need more of this fanfic.

gossip_bangkok said...

A WIN WIN story!!
Love the Nakedward!! :P

Patzy said...

I am loving this FF...it's super funny and super lemony! Rose and Alice are hilarious! I'm right at the part where they had sex for the first time and Edward said "I Love You" SQUEEEEEE!!!