Bella Swan: Kidnapper



FIC/LINK: Bella Swan: Kidnapper

AUTHOR: Kambria Rain

HOW THE AUTHOR DESCRIBES IT:Um. Hi. I don’t really know how to say this, but I have your kids with me, and I was thinking maybe you would like them back. So yeah… call me.

HOW I DESCRIBE IT: Bella moves to a new town with her son Leo and kidnaps/saves two young kids from being abused by their babysitter. Turns out they are Edwards kids. Hilarity ensues from there on out!

CHAPT THAT WILL SUCK YOU IN: Chapter 1 - Its an insane beginning and a total laugh! You get a glimpse of how crazy this fic turns out!!

CHAPT THAT IS EPIC: This is a hard one.... Um Chapter 7 - The truth about Leo's father is slowly revealed...

FINAL THOUGHT: This is similar to HOFY but so different at the same time! Its so light with prett much NO ANGST! Its complete and an easy read that really leaves you grinning like a fool after every chapter!! Definitly one to brighten your day!!

3 comments:

JTSTeamSwiss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JTSTeamSwiss said...

oops, sorry as i was saying...
this FF goes in my top 5 FF of all time!!!

Kim1524 said...

This fic is light hearted and funny, with a pinch of crazy!

"Um. Hi. My name is Bella Swan. I don’t really know how to say this, but I have your kids with me, and I was thinking maybe you would like them back. So yeah… call me." How can you not love that?

I really like how all the characters are portrayed in this, especially Nessie - she is hilarious!

Leo, Ethen and Sophie - Bella and Edwards respective children - are all adorable, and obviously a little mischievous. Bella herself is a little wacko... but in a good way. Bella and Edward meet after Bella takes Edwards kids from Edwards current "girlfriend" Casey, as she is being rough with them outside the supermarket. She leaves that hilarious speech on his answer phone, which obviously leads to a lot of panic. They form a freindship that soon turns to more.

I enjoyed parts of this a lot. It is good for what it is meant to be. I would recommend reading it if you want a bit of fun.