The Red Line


FIC/LINK: The Red Line
AUTHOR: WinndSinger
HOW THE AUTHOR DESCRIBES IT:Edward is an exotic male dancer. Bella is a college student studying psychology and needs a subject to do her thesis on. Bella pays Edward to belong to her for 2 weeks so she can study him. Things soon get very interesting between them.
HOW I DESCRIBE IT: Bella needs a subject to study for her Psychiatry assignment. So who better then exotic dancer Edward? Because you must be very messed up to be in that line of work. So Bella buys Edward for a solid two weeks to study everything about him. But Edward wants Bella to get her moneys worth, so as she learns about his secrets, he teaches her a few things about herself she didn't know. But what neither of them know is ho 2 weeks together can change their lives.
CHAPT THAT WILL SUCK YOU IN: Chapter 1 - Stripperward comes into the story fangs baring, chest naked, and shaking his fine behind!!!! Oh to have been Bella in that cage with him!!! =D
CHAPT THAT IS EPIC: Chapter 33: Judge, Jury and Executioner - So much happens in this chapter...there are quite a few epic chapters for this fic but this one tops them all! You jus have to read it to understand why!

FINAL THOUGHT: Stripperward is hawt!!! He's cocky, in both senses of the word, whereas Bella is so shy. They are a perfect combo! The story is so intense and when you get to understand why Edward is in that line of work...it will blow you away! You really see the horrific lifestyle that Edward lives and some things will make you cringe so badly! Such a good story but and its COMPLETE!

SNSHYNE'S FINAL THOUGHT

This is in my top ten again. The Red Line is my first fic outside of the typical E/B realm where Edward is saving Bella in some way. I read this fic wicked early on my fandom life and the first few chapters were hard to wrap my head around. Solely based on the my limited fan fiction experience. 

However, I love the boundaries pushed in this fic. I love Edward's faux confidence and Bella's trust. I love the seedy, underhanded ties that bind Edward to his lifestyle. I think that Thumper (Edward's nickname) is sexy as hell. One minute, I want to be naughty with him and the next I want to cuddle with him.

I was sold the minute Bella took Edward into the dark room and asked him to talk to her. 

My one complaint is that I wish the author would resurface and write the sequel. I wanna know how it progresses.

2 comments:

Krystle said...

I haven't read your review but I have to say OMG at the pic!!!!!!! LOL!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

This was and is one of my all time faves! I couldn't sleep or read or write anything until I finished it and it was freaking phenominal.

Disturbing, funny, sexy, hot...everything...

EXCELLENT review!!!

xoxoxoxoxo
Jo